Best Blood Pressure Monitors Buying Guide: Welcome to Technika’s round-up of the top Blood Pressure Monitors you can buy in 2018. This buying guide is the result of many days of research, reading thousands of user reviews, crowdsourced opinions and owner ratings, our personal experience, and more. See our top picks from brands like Omron, QardioArm and Panasonic.
Our Top Recommendations
- Easy-Wrap ComFit Cuff (fits upper arms 9"-17")
- Manage and track up to 100 readings on your blood pressure monitor and unlimited readings on your smartphone with Omron's free iOS and Android applications (works with select iOS and Android devices,visit the manufacturer's website for a complete list of compatible devices
- Multi-colored indicator lights clearly show how your reading compares to normal home blood pressure levels
- Track your health with increased memory storage allowing you to monitor and store the last 200 readings for more than one person
- Omron blood pressure monitors are the #1 recommended brand by doctors and pharmacists for clinically-accurate home blood pressure monitoring, and the #1 selling manufacturer of blood pressure monitors for over 40 years
- Two users can store and review last 50 readings each (total 100 reading memory with date and time stamps). Automatically displays the average of your last 3 readings taken within 10 minutes
- Note-blood pressure varies constantly due to many factors including stress, time of day, and how you wrap the cuff, may affect your blood pressure. Review the sections before taking a measurement and taking a measurement
- Compares your readings with normal home blood pressure levels while also monitoring for irregular heartbeats. The monitor will not inflate above 299 mmHg
- CLINICAL ACCURACY AT HOME and ON-THE-GO: easily monitor your blood pressure in the comfort of your home, when traveling, or at work, trusted by healthcare professionals. Refer to the manual for the best results.
- EASY SETUP: connects to your smartphone via free App. Works with Apple Watch or Android Wear (iOS 10.0 or later, Kindle, Android 5 or later, Android Wear and Apple Watch. Requires Bluetooth 4.0.and up).
- SMART DESIGN: this stylish, very light and portable, one-piece wide-range cuff fits standard to large adult upper arms 8.7-14.6 in circumference (22-37cm), fully wireless, light, discrete. Battery life up to a year of frequent use.
- SECURE DATA MANAGEMENT: store, monitor, track your progress in your app, on demand sharing with your family or doctor (in app or via email).
- Digital Filter Technology for Accurate Measurement
- One Touch Operation-Easy to Use
- Readings above 139 on Systolic or 89 Diastolic will automatically flash on the LCD screen
- An automatic memory feature allows you to capture 90 readings and save them to track the readings over time
- INDIVIDUALLY TESTED FOR ACCURACY: Each device undergoes individual testing for guaranteed accuracy. Be sure you will have a reliable reading every time. NEW 2019 updates improved device accuracy tolerance and pump stability.
- USER-FRIENDLY & EVERYTHING INCLUDED: Start taking measurements moments after unboxing your device. One button push-to-start design make getting an accurate reading easy & fun. Your purchase includes everything you need: blood pressure monitor, one size fits most cuff (fits arms from 8 ¾" - 16 ½" in circumference), 4 AAA batteries, illustrated owner's manual and 2 Year Guarantee.
- EASY TO READ DISPLAY: Large, bright backlight LCD screen shows all measurements clearly on the same screen. Displayed measurements include: systolic pressure, diastolic pressure, pulse rate, date, time, and user.
- 2 USER CAPABILITY & 500 MEASUREMENT MEMORY: Switch between 2 users to store measurements separately if sharing with a spouse or loved one. Automatically record up to 500 measurements with date and time for easy blood pressure tracking - great for doctor visits.
Prices and product information last updated on 2019-03-23 · Product information and images source: Amazon Product Advertising API · Technika participates in various affiliate marketing programs, which means we may receive commissions on purchases made through our links to retailer sites.