Best Blood Pressure Monitors Buying Guide: Welcome to Technika’s round-up of the top Blood Pressure Monitors you can buy in 2019. This buying guide is the result of many days of research, reading thousands of user reviews, crowdsourced opinions and owner ratings, our personal experience, and more. See our top picks from brands like Omron, QardioArm and Panasonic.
Our Top Recommendations
- No. 1 doctor and pharmacist recommended home blood pressure monitor
- Manage and track your last 200 readings on your smartphone, compatible with Apple iPhone 5, 5C, 5S, iOS 7
- Feel empowered by accuracy with exclusive TruRead technology that automatically takes three consecutive readings one minute apart and calculates the average
- Easy-to-read screen features a backlight, extra large digits and multi-colored indicator lights that show how your reading compares to normal home blood pressure levels
- Clinically validated, medically accurate, smart upper arm blood pressure monitor with automatic multiple user functionality
- Easy to set up, it measures systolic and diastolic blood pressure levels and heart rate with irregular heartbeat detection
- This compact, elegant monitor works wirelessly with your smartphone or tablet (Apple iOS 8.0 or later, Kindle, Android 4.4 or later)
- Fully integrates with the Qardio product family, allowing users to upload, store and share data and trends with family or doctor
- INDIVIDUALLY TESTED FOR ACCURACY: Obtain clinically accurate blood pressure readings at home or on the go with the Vive Precision blood pressure monitor. Displaying blood pressure readings, pulse rate and irregular heartbeats when detected, each monitor is individually tested for guaranteed accuracy. NEW 2019 updates improved device accuracy tolerance and pump stability.
- OUT OF THE BOX READY: The Vive Precision blood pressure monitor includes everything necessary for out of the box use. The set includes a user-friendly bp monitor with a simple, one-touch operation, self-inflating arm cuff up to 16.5” in arm circumference, 4 AAA batteries, an illustrated user manual and two year guarantee.
- TWO USER MEMORY FOR EASY TRACKING: Easily switch between two users to store measurements separately when sharing with a spouse or loved one. Great for doctors visits, the bp monitor stores up to 250 measurements per user with a date and time stamp for easily tracking heart health.
- EASY TO READ DISPLAY: A bright backlight LCD screen shows all measurements in large, easy to read numbers and also includes a color-coded blood pressure indicator and instant alerts when heartbeat irregularities are detected. The displayed measurements include systolic pressure, diastolic pressure, pulse rate, date, time, and the selected user.
Prices and product information last updated on 2021-04-14 · Product information and images source: Amazon Product Advertising API · Technika participates in various affiliate marketing programs, which means we may receive commissions on purchases made through our links to retailer sites.