Best Blood Pressure Monitors Buying Guide: Welcome to Technika’s round-up of the top Blood Pressure Monitors you can buy in 2018. This buying guide is the result of many days of research, reading thousands of user reviews, crowdsourced opinions and owner ratings, our personal experience, and more. See our top picks from brands like Omron, QardioArm and Panasonic.
Our Top Recommendations
- Omron blood pressure monitors are the #1 recommended brand by doctors and pharmacists for clinically-accurate home blood pressure monitoring, and the #1 selling manufacturer of blood pressure monitors for over 40
- Two users can store and review last 100 readings each (total 200 readings) Receive unlimited readings by smartphone with Omron's free app, available at App store or Google Play
- Comfortable and adjustable pre-formed ComFit Cuff inflates around the entire arm to ensure correct cuff positioning and precise reading (fits standard and large arms)
- Automatically displays the average of your last 3 readings taken within 10 minutes. Shows how readings compare to normal home blood pressure levels with easy-to-read, backlit screen with extra-large digits
- Omron blood pressure monitors are the #1 recommended brand by doctors and pharmacists for clinically-accurate home blood pressure monitoring, and the #1 selling manufacturer of blood pressure monitors for over 40 years
- Two users can store and review last 50 readings each (total 100 reading memory with date and time stamps)
- Automatically displays the average of your last 3 readings taken within 10 minutes
- Compares your readings with normal home blood pressure levels while also monitoring for irregular heartbeats. The monitor will not inflate above 299 mmHg
- Easy to set up, clinically validated, medically accurate, smart upper arm blood pressure monitor with automatic multiple user functionality
- This compact, elegant monitor works wirelessly with your smartphone, tablet, Apple Watch or Android Wear (Apple iOS 8.0 or later, Kindle, Android 4.4 or later)
- Fully integrates with the Qardio product family, allowing users to upload, store and share data and trends with family or doctor
- Multiple useful and unique features: triple measurement averaging, reminders, geo-tracking across locations and many more. Cuff size- 8.7-14.6 inches circumference
- Digital Filter Technology for Accurate Measurement
- One Touch Operation-Easy to Use
- Readings above 139 on Systolic or 89 Diastolic will automatically flash on the LCD screen
- An automatic memory feature allows you to capture 90 readings and save them to track the readings over time
- INDIVIDUALLY TESTED FOR ACCURACY: Each device undergoes individual testing for guaranteed accuracy. Be sure you will have a reliable reading every time. NEW 2017 updates improved device accuracy tolerance and pump stability.
- USER-FRIENDLY & EVERYTHING INCLUDED: Start taking measurements moments after unboxing your device. One button push-to-start design make getting an accurate reading easy & fun. Your purchase includes everything you need: blood pressure monitor, one size fits most cuff (fits arms from 8 ¾" - 16 ½" in circumference), 4 AAA batteries, illustrated owner's manual and 2 Year Guarantee.
- EASY TO READ DISPLAY: Large, bright backlight LCD screen shows all measurements clearly on the same screen. Displayed measurements include: systolic pressure, diastolic pressure, pulse rate, date, time, and user.
- 2 USER CAPABILITY & 500 MEASUREMENT MEMORY: Switch between 2 users to store measurements separately if sharing with a spouse or loved one. Automatically record up to 500 measurements with date and time for easy blood pressure tracking - great for doctor visits.
Prices and product information last updated on 2018-06-21 · Product information and images source: Amazon Product Advertising API · Technika participates in various affiliate marketing programs, which means we may receive commissions on purchases made through our links to retailer sites.