Best Chromebooks Buying Guide: Welcome to Technika’s round-up of the top Chromebooks you can buy in 2018. This buying guide is the result of many days of research, reading thousands of user reviews, crowdsourced opinions and owner ratings, our personal experience, and more. See our top picks from brands like Google, Samsung, Acer, Asus and HP.
Our Top Recommendations
- Meet Google Pixelbook, the high performance Chromebook. It's the first laptop with the Google Assistant built in. Press the Google Assistant key on your keyboard or say "Ok Google" to get started. The Google Assistant is always ready to help
- Features 7th Gen Intel Core i5 processor, 8GB RAM and 128GB for storage. The long-lasting battery delivers up to 10 hours of use and it's fast charging so you can get 2 hours of use in 15 minutes
- The 4-in-1 design adapts to whatever you're doing with laptop, tablet, tent and entertainment modes. Access to favorite apps including Google Drive, Gmail, YouTube, Evernote, Slack, Infinite Painter, Lightroom, Roblox and many more
- Pixelbook's super thin and lightweight design measures 10.3 mm and weighs 2.45lbs. Features a 12.3" 360° touchscreen display, a sleek aluminum body, Corning Gorilla Glass and a backlit keyboard
- Display: 12.3" 2400x1600, 3:2,400nit
- Intel Core M3 Processor 6Y30 ; 2.2Ghz Speed
- 4GB LPDDR3 Memory (on BD 4GB)
- Hard Drive: 32GB eMMC.Weight:2.381pounds. OS: Google Chrome.Spill Resistant:Yes, 60cc
- Flexible 360° profile. Enables you to use upright as a computer to reply to emails or finish a paper and recline for a tablet view ideal for surfing and viewing
- This Device comes with the pen out of the box. Power to personalize your communications by writing directly on screen. Take notes, make a sketch, capture part of the screen, etc
- All the apps you love on your phone are now available on your computer. Over a million apps are waiting for you. Find your favorites or explore what's new
- Your world doesn't have to hit pause when you're not online. Continue to get things done using docs and apps in offline mode
- Chromebook runs on Chrome OS - an operating system by Google that is built for the way we live today. It comes with built-in virus protection, updates automatically*, boots up in seconds and continues to stay fast over time. (*Internet connection is required).
- All the Google apps you know and love come standard on every Chromebook, which means you can edit, download, and convert Microsoft Office files in Google Docs, Sheets and Slides.
- With the Google Play Store, you can access a rich library of apps, games, music, movies, TV, books, magazines, and more, all from your Chromebook.
- Chromebooks come with built-in storage for offline access to your most important files and an additional 100GB of Google Drive space to ensure that all of your files are backed up automatically.
- HP Smart Buy Chromebook 13 G1, Pentium Processor 4405Y (1
- Design that delivers high availability, scalability, and for maximum flexibility and price/performance
- Made in China
- The flexible 360 Degree hinge and 12.5" full-HD touchscreen lets you use the C302 in tablet or laptop mode
- Intel Core Processor with 64GB storage and 4GB RAM for fast and efficient performance with a bright backlit illuminated keyboard
- Extremely lightweight at 2.65 pounds with the protection of a sleek aluminum metal body
- Starts up in seconds and lasts all day, thanks to a long battery life rated up to 10 hours
Prices and product information last updated on 2018-09-19 · Product information and images source: Amazon Product Advertising API · Technika participates in various affiliate marketing programs, which means we may receive commissions on purchases made through our links to retailer sites.