Best Coffee Grinders Under $1000 Buying Guide: Welcome to Technika’s round-up of the top Coffee Grinders Under $1000 you can buy in 2019. This buying guide is the result of many days of research, reading thousands of user reviews, crowdsourced opinions and owner ratings, our personal experience, and more. See our top picks from brands like Breville, Baratza, Rancilio, Mazzer and Nuova Simonelli, and find the best coffee grinder for your home. Also find out which ones are the most popular coffee grinders, and checkout the very latest models on the market.
Our Top Recommendations
- Stainless Steel conical burrs designed to minimize grinding heat and protect the essential oils in the coffee bean
- 60 precise grind settings from the finest Espresso to the coarsest French Press Grind. Voltage : 110 - 120 Volts. Power : 165 Watts
- Precision Electronic Timer allows users to adjust grind time in 0.2 second increments and consistent dose every time
- 18 ounce coffee bean capacity with locking system for easy removal, storage, and transfer of the bean hopper
- The NEW Baratza Vario 886 is a perfect example of a great grinder combining ease-of-use and a sleek appearance with a penchant for bringing out fantastic flavors in your beans.
- This professional-grade grinder fits anywhere, from your kitchen to your office to your café. While sporting a small footprint, the Vario features an impressive range of capabilities, boasting 230 distinct and repeatable grind settings from fine grind for espresso to course grind for press pot.
- Vario's intuitive macro/micro adjustments make it easy to get the grind for a perfect espresso finish. Need something a little different? With a simple slide of the lever, you can switch from espresso to other coffee styles.
- It couldn't be easier to get the perfect amount - digital timers and three user-programmable buttons make accurate one-touch dosing and repeatable grind times a snap.
- AWARD WINNING GRINDER - Best New Product 2016, Specialty Coffee Association Expo. Professional level grinder for your home or light commercial needs - small footprint and fits nicely under most kitchen cabinets.
- GRIND BY WEIGHT - Only home espresso grinder offering grind-by-weight directly into a portafilter, using Acaia weighing technology and bluetooth functionality for upgrades. 3 programmable dosing buttons for accurate, consistent dosing to within a 10th of a gram.
- EXCEPTIONAL ESPRESSO GRINDER - Also capable of grinding for manual brewing methods requiring a finer grind (eg Aeropress, Hario V60).
- 270 GRIND SETTINGS - Macro/Micro adjustment for the most precise dial-in capabilities. A built-in convertible device holder allows for convenient change between a portafilter or supplied grounds bin.
- 50mm commercial grade grinding burrs
- Grinds directly into porta filter for simple operation
- Powerful 166-watt direct drive quiet operation motor. All units are tested prior packaging which might leave a small trace of coffee residue. Please refer the video under product images for overview
- Tinted hopper with a 0.65lb capacity. Please check the FAQ section under the Product Details
- Silver Only, Low blade speed (1600 RPM)
- Flat 58 mm grinding burrs, Dimensions: 6 1/4" W x 13 1/4" D x 16 1/2" H
- Stepless micro-metrical grind adjustment
- Dosing levels can be adjusted from 5.5 - 9 g
Best Sellers in Coffee Grinders on Amazon
Most popular coffee grinders based on sales.
- Customizable: intelligent design features take the hassle out of grinding your own Coffee, with a 110-watt motor that delivers a consistent, even grind every time! With 17 grinding options, you can customize your grind from extremely fine to coarse, 17 being the finest and 1 being the coarsest.
- Spacious: The large hopper holds up to 8 ounces of Coffee beans to make anywhere from 2-12 cups at a time, so you can make freshly brewed Coffee for yourself or the whole family. Make sure to allow the motor to cool for about 2 minutes between brewing cycles.
- Full flavor: burr mill system avoids overheating The Coffee beans, so you get freshly ground Coffee with full-bodied flavor and better taste, perfect for any brew process you are using such as automatic drip or French press.
- Easy use and easy clean: this grinder is designed with an easy, one Touch operation to make the grinding process quick and easy. Burr grinding disc and container are detachable for easy cleaning, allowing for time to enjoy your cup of Coffee. Bonus free cleaning brush included!
Prices and product information last updated on 2019-11-20 · Product information and images source: Amazon Product Advertising API · Technika participates in various affiliate marketing programs, which means we may receive commissions on purchases made through our links to retailer sites.