Best Coffee Grinders Under $1000 Buying Guide: Welcome to Technika’s round-up of the top Coffee Grinders Under $1000 you can buy in 2018. This buying guide is the result of many days of research, reading thousands of user reviews, crowdsourced opinions and owner ratings, our personal experience, and more. See our top picks from brands like Breville, Baratza, Rancilio, Mazzer and Nuova Simonelli.
Our Top Recommendations
- Stainless Steel conical burrs designed to minimize grinding heat and protect the essential oils in the coffee bean
- 60 precise grind settings from the finest Espresso to the coarsest French Press Grind. Voltage : 110 - 120 Volts. Power : 165 Watts
- Precision Electronic Timer allows users to adjust grind time in 0.2 second increments and consistent dose every time
- 18 ounce coffee bean capacity with locking system for easy removal, storage, and transfer of the bean hopper
- The NEW Baratza Vario 886 is a perfect example of a great grinder combining ease-of-use and a sleek appearance with a penchant for bringing out fantastic flavors in your beans.
- This professional-grade grinder fits anywhere, from your kitchen to your office to your café. While sporting a small footprint, the Vario features an impressive range of capabilities, boasting 230 distinct and repeatable grind settings from fine grind for espresso to course grind for press pot.
- Vario's intuitive macro/micro adjustments make it easy to get the grind for a perfect espresso finish. Need something a little different? With a simple slide of the lever, you can switch from espresso to other coffee styles.
- It couldn't be easier to get the perfect amount - digital timers and three user-programmable buttons make accurate one-touch dosing and repeatable grind times a snap.
- GEAR BOX & BREWING: Using a combination planetary gear box and a patented crown gear drive system, we achieve a 19:1 speed reduction. The Sette 270W is exceptional for all brewing methods, from espresso to manual brew. A powerful, high torque DC motor drives the Sette. The circuitry is equipped with an automatically resetting, thermal cutoff switch.
- BURRS: Manufactured in Liechtenstein, the 40 mm conical burrs grind coffee at 3.5g to 5.5 g/sec. depending on the setting. These burrs can do a very uniform grind, with a distinct lack of fines across its grinding range. These conical burrs are durable and will remain sharp for many years. The mechanism provides for precision burr alignment ensuring accurate grinding.
- DIGITAL CONTROLS: The front mounted control panel with backlit LED display is user friendly. Three programmable buttons allow for grind time setting within 0.1 second. Simply press the start button and the Sette automatically delivers precise dosing. The hopper holds approximately 300-400g of coffee. An innovative bean shutoff feature in the collar permits no-mess, no-fuss hopper removal for changing out beans.
- GRIND ADJUSTMENT: The Sette has a macro adjust of 30 steps, grinding from espresso to manual brew. A stepless micro adjust with 9 indicators, allows the user to accurately dial in a perfect espresso. The macro/micro mechanism is directly connected to the cone burr resulting in immediate and true grind adjustment. To maximize freshness, the Sette minimizes the ground coffee left in the grinder.
- 50mm commercial grade grinding burrs
- Grinds directly into porta filter for simple operation
- Powerful 166-watt direct drive quiet operation motor. All units are tested prior packaging which might leave a small trace of coffee residue. Please refer the video under product images for overview
- Tinted hopper with a 0.65lb capacity. Please check the FAQ section under the Product Details
- Silver Only, Low blade speed (1600 RPM)
- Flat 58 mm grinding burrs, Dimensions: 6 1/4" W x 13 1/4" D x 16 1/2" H
- Stepless micro-metrical grind adjustment
- Dosing levels can be adjusted from 5.5 - 9 g
- The Nuova Simonelli G60 is a professional on-demand grinder with an automatic doser. Coffee is ground in the right quantity only when is needed, preserving the aroma of fresh coffee. This feature makes the G60 ideal for locations such as, small shops, secondary grinder for large shops or as a professional grinder for the home or office.
Prices and product information last updated on 2018-09-19 · Product information and images source: Amazon Product Advertising API · Technika participates in various affiliate marketing programs, which means we may receive commissions on purchases made through our links to retailer sites.