Best Countertop Microwaves Buying Guide: Welcome to Technika’s round-up of the top Countertop Microwaves you can buy in 2018. This buying guide is the result of many days of research, reading thousands of user reviews, crowdsourced opinions and owner ratings, our personal experience, and more. See our top picks from brands like Breville, Samsung and Panasonic.
Our Top Recommendations
- Unique dynamic power adjustment lets user change both power and time during the cooking cycle
- Ten power levels allow you to adjust the power from 10 percent to 100 per cent with the twist of a dial
- Sensor IQ Reheat and Cook function automatically adjusts cooking time to match the food being cooked
- Polished Stainless Steel Interior, Fascia and Door Handle
- Inverter regulates power for more even heating
- Independent grill function
- Preheat pan function ensures food is browned quickly and evenly
- 8 pre-programmed shortcuts for common kitchen tasks.A Bit More button adds additional time to the cooking cycle
- Effortlessly remove grease or oil from surfaces and protect against scratches that occur from daily use
- Automatically adjusts cooking time with vapor-sensing technology for optimal results. Item Dimensions-20.4 W x 16.9 D x 11.7 H inches. Power Cord Length-39.37 inches
- Easy to use dial control allows you to add or decrease time while cooking, adding convenience and precision
- Three microwave distribution points to cook food evenly and thoroughly. Product Weight (lb.)-31.9 lb.
- Panasonic Microwave: This 1250-Watt high power, 2.2-cubic-foot capacity stainless steel countertop/built-in microwave delivers a seamless stream of cooking power for even cooking and delicious flavor
- Inverter Technology with Turbo Defrost: Patented Inverter Technology generates a seamless stream of power and delivers consistent, evenly prepared food without overcooking; advanced Inverter Turbo Defrost speeds up defrosting time
- Large Family Size: This countertop microwave with 16.5-inch turntable is thinner, lighter and more efficient, allowing you to devote less space to electronics and more to interior capacity; internal dimensions (H x W x D): 10.94-inch x 18.44-inch x 18.50-inch. Outside Dimension HxWxD(Inches)- 14 x 23.9 x 19.4
- Smart Cooking Settings with Genius Sensor: Built-in automatic Genius Sensor adjusts power and times based on different foods; other advantages include 14 preset menu items, quick-minute timer, delay start and child safety lock
Prices and product information last updated on 2019-05-22 · Product information and images source: Amazon Product Advertising API · Technika participates in various affiliate marketing programs, which means we may receive commissions on purchases made through our links to retailer sites.