Best eBook Readers Buying Guide: Welcome to Technika’s round-up of the top eBook Readers you can buy in 2018. This buying guide is the result of many days of research, reading thousands of user reviews, crowdsourced opinions and owner ratings, our personal experience, and more. See our top picks from brands like Amazon, Kobo and Sony.
Our Top Recommendations
- 7.8-inch 1872 x 1404 E Ink display
- 8GB storage, 1Ghz processor
- No advertising, no interruptions
- Blue-light night reading adjustments
- Waterproof: IP67 compliant (allowing the use of up to 30 minutes at a depth of 1 m)
- Display: 6.8 inches Carta E Ink HD touch screen
- Resolution: 1430 x 1080 (265 dpi)
- Built-in memory capacity / usable area: about 4 GB / about 3 GB
- World's thinnest, lightest letter-size tablet device: as thin as 30 sheets of paper.
- Projected capacitive touchscreen allows for “pencil or pen style” writing and erasing with provided stylus.
- High contrast and no glare, so text can be read clearly even in bright sunlight. Battery Life with Wi-Fi On Up to 1 week.Frequency Band 2.4 GHz, 5 GHz Bluetooth: Bluetooth specification Ver4.2
- Easy drag & drop transfer of documents via USB or wireless (Wi-Fi or Bluetooth) with Digital Paper app installed on your PC or Mac.
Prices and product information last updated on 2021-04-14 · Product information and images source: Amazon Product Advertising API · Technika participates in various affiliate marketing programs, which means we may receive commissions on purchases made through our links to retailer sites.