Best eBook Readers Buying Guide: Welcome to Technika’s round-up of the top eBook Readers you can buy in 2018. This buying guide is the result of many days of research, reading thousands of user reviews, crowdsourced opinions and owner ratings, our personal experience, and more. See our top picks from brands like Amazon, Kobo and Sony.
Our Top Recommendations
- Now available in Graphite or Champagne Gold.
- Our largest, highest resolution display- 7" and 300 ppi, reads like real paper without glare, even in bright sunlight.
- The first waterproof (IPX8) Kindle so you are free to read in even more places.
- Now with Audible, listen to the world's largest library of audiobooks. Pair with Bluetooth to take the story with you anytime, anywhere.
- Passionately crafted for readers
- High-resolution 300 ppi display--reads even more like the printed page
- PagePress enables you to turn the page without lifting a finger
- Adaptive front light--provides ideal brightness, day or night
- Now available in black or white
- Higher resolution display (300 ppi) - with twice as many pixels
- Built-in adjustable light - read day and night
- No screen glare, even in bright sunlight, unlike tablets
- 7.8-inch 1872 x 1404 E Ink display
- 8GB storage, 1Ghz processor
- No advertising, no interruptions
- Blue-light night reading adjustments
- Waterproof: IP67 compliant (allowing the use of up to 30 minutes at a depth of 1 m)
- Display: 6.8 inches Carta E Ink HD touch screen
- Resolution: 1430 x 1080 (265 dpi)
- Built-in memory capacity / usable area: about 4 GB / about 3 GB
- World's thinnest, lightest letter-size tablet device: as thin as 30 sheets of paper; Wireless Security: WPA2-PSK (AES), 802.1x EAP (TLS/PEAP)
- Projected capacitive touchscreen allows for "pencil or pen style" writing and erasing with provided stylus.
- High contrast and no glare, so text can be read clearly even in bright sunlight. Battery Life with Wi-Fi On Up to 1 week.Frequency Band 2.4 GHz, 5 GHz Bluetooth: Bluetooth specification Ver4.2
- Easy drag & drop transfer of documents via USB or wireless (Wi-Fi or Bluetooth) with Digital Paper app installed on your PC or Mac.
Prices and product information last updated on 2019-03-22 · Product information and images source: Amazon Product Advertising API · Technika participates in various affiliate marketing programs, which means we may receive commissions on purchases made through our links to retailer sites.