Best Electric Skateboards Buying Guide: Welcome to Technika’s round-up of the top Electric Skateboards you can buy in 2018. This buying guide is the result of many days of research, reading thousands of user reviews, crowdsourced opinions and owner ratings, our personal experience, and more. So, what are the best electric skateboards? See our top picks from brands like Boosted, Inboard, LEIFTech and Yuneec.
Our Top Recommendations
- Get around with incredible speed and ease on the most powerful electric skateboard
- Standard Range Battery - 6 to 7 miles
- Light enough to carry anywhere - powerful enough to go everywhere
- 25% grade hill climbing - 22 mph top speed - regenerative breaking
- PREMIUM DURABILITY with INDUSTRY-BEST WARRANTY An e-skateboard built with flexible wood core and the same fiberglass found in premium snowboards for a whole new ride. Full 12-month warranty against manufacturing defects.
- LONGER RANGE WITH SWAPPABLE BATTERY ON THE FLY 7-mile range (depending on riding style) & much further with extra battery you can easily swap in seconds. Easy to carry, this portable electric skateboard is water resistant and approved for air travel.
- FAST, BUT ALWAYS SAFE Ride up to 22 MPH and make hill climbing easy. The RFLX Remote Control has 3 riding modes to make it safe for any rider, from novice to expert. Plus the only E-board with Integrated LED lights.
- MANTA DRIVE IN-WHEEL MOTORS FOR A SMOOTH RIDE With no bulky external motors, the M1 has a high-tech look and feel. Smooth acceleration, unsurpassed glide, and smooth deceleration with electronic regenerative braking.
- The LEIF eSnowboard is the only way to have a real snowboarding experience in your daily life.
- Mountains and snow is replaced by a first of its kind motor and wheel system that allows the ability
- to move just like a snowboard - up to 23 mph and 15 miles per battery.
- Add some adrenaline to your daily commute with LEIF.
- Kicktail shape ensures you have more control and better steering
- Variable speed control up to 12.5mph with two riding modes
- Up to 18 mile range
- Positive braking system
- Experience the excitement of SURFING right outside your door, for anyone, at anytime
- Expertise in regular skateboarding is a plus but not necessary, everyone can master it right away
- An optimized skateboarding experience, riders can focus on carving and steering instead of push-kick to keep the longboard moving
- The skateboard is bidirectional , means it can head either forward or backward by simply switching the direction button on the remote .
Prices and product information last updated on 2019-07-17 · Product information and images source: Amazon Product Advertising API · Technika participates in various affiliate marketing programs, which means we may receive commissions on purchases made through our links to retailer sites.