Best Electric Tea Makers Buying Guide: Welcome to Technika’s round-up of the top Electric Tea Makers you can buy in 2018. This buying guide is the result of many days of research, reading thousands of user reviews, crowdsourced opinions and owner ratings, our personal experience, and more. See our top picks from brands like Breville, Cuisinart, Chefman and Gourmia.
Our Top Recommendations
- Tea Basket Cycle - Auto Lowers and Lifts
- Auto Start. Construction Materials - Brushed Stainless Steel Power Base
- 60 minute Keep Warm feature
- Variable temperature control; Jug Capacity: 51 oz.
- Removable stainless steel tea infuser; raise and lower to steep loose or bagged tea
- Programmable controls: 6 preset temperatures (for delicate, green, white, oolong, herbal and black teas)
- Adjustable countdown steeping timer; 30-minute keep warm option; 2-minute lift-off memory feature
- Cordless glass kettle holds 1 liter for tea steeping; 1.2 liters as a water kettle; perfect for homemade iced tea; removable spout filter
- UPC: 816458020725
- Weight: 4.550 lbs
- TEA INFUSER: Boil and brew your tea in one! Unique plunging tea infuser allows you to lower and raise the tea strainer for safe customizable flavor- without opening the hot kettle.
- DIGITAL PEDESTAL: Digital pedestal controls feature just 4 simple buttons and LED display, so you can easily program a precise boil for everything from cocoa to oatmeal!
- KEEP WARM SETTING: Not ready yet? Just hit the keep warm button and the water will stay piping hot. Also features auto shut off and boil-dry protection.
- CORDLESS CARRY: Sleek glass design with stainless steel accents, cool blue illumination, and a 1.7L capacity. Features a hidden heating element, eliminating the need for those rusty metal coils. Rotates 360° on base and detaches for free cordless carrying and pouring.
Prices and product information last updated on 2020-09-24 · Product information and images source: Amazon Product Advertising API · Technika participates in various affiliate marketing programs, which means we may receive commissions on purchases made through our links to retailer sites.