Best Entry Level DSLR Cameras Buying Guide: Welcome to Technika’s round-up of the top Entry Level DSLR Cameras you can buy in 2018. This buying guide is the result of many days of research, reading thousands of user reviews, crowdsourced opinions and owner ratings, our personal experience, and more. See our top picks from brands like Nikon, Canon and Pentax.
Our Top Recommendations
- SnapBridge Bluetooth Connectivity
- 24.2MP DX-Format CMOS Sensor
- EXPEED 4 Image Processor
- No Optical Low-Pass Filter
- D5600 DX-format Digital SLR w/ AF-P DX NIKKOR 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G VR & AF-P DX NIKKOR 70-300mm f/4.5-6.3G ED
- 24.2 Megapixel CMOS (APS-C) sensor.
- Built-in Wi-Fi*, NFC** and Bluetooth***.
- High-Speed continuous shooting at up to 6.0 fps.
- Type:Digital AF/AE single-lens reflex camera with built-in flash
- 24.2 Megapixel CMOS (APS-C) Sensor.
- Fast & Accurate Dual Pixel CMOS AF with Phase-detection.
- Vary-angle Touch Screen, 3.0-inch LCD.
- Built-in Wi-Fi, NFC and Bluetooth Technology.
- 2424 effective megapixel, APS-C AA filter-less CMOS sensor with ISO from 100-204800
- Operating temperature:14°F～104°F (-10°C～40°C).Dustproof and weather-resistant with In-body "SR" shake reduction mechanism
- Vary-angle LCD monitor with Night vision red light LCD display
- Built-in Wi-Fi for use with Image Sync app
Prices and product information last updated on 2018-03-22 · Product information and images source: Amazon Product Advertising API · Technika participates in various affiliate marketing programs, which means we may receive commissions on purchases made through our links to retailer sites.