Best Fixed Prime Lens Cameras Buying Guide: Welcome to Technika’s round-up of the top Fixed Prime Lens Cameras you can buy in 2018. This buying guide is the result of many days of research, reading thousands of user reviews, crowdsourced opinions and owner ratings, our personal experience, and more. See our top picks from brands like Leica, Fujifilm, Sony, Sigma and Ricoh.
Our Top Recommendations
- 24.2 MP Full-Frame CMOS Sensor
- Leica Maestro II Image Processor
- Leica Summilux 28mm f/1.7 ASPH Lens
- 3.68 MP LCOS Integrated Electronic Viewfinder
- 16.3 MP APS-C sized X-Trans II Sensor w/ EXR Processor II;Face Detection : Yes
- 3.0-inch 1.04 million-dot 180 degree tilting touchscreen LCD. Operating Temperature : 0°C - 40°C (+32°F - +104°F).
- Newly developed 18.5mm (28mm equivalent) F2.8 wide-angle fixed lens
- Exposure control using shutter speed dial and aperture ring
- 24.3MP X-Trans CMOS III APS-C sensor with no low-pass filter and X-Processor Pro
- 8 way focus lever + the number of focusing points has been expanded from 49 in previous models to 91 (up to 325 points)
- Built-in Iso dial, incorporated into the shutter speed dial and operating temperature is 0 degree Celsius to 40 degree Celsius (+32 degree Fahrenheit to +104 degree Fahrenheit)
- AF mode(single / Zone / wide-tracking).Hot shoe:Dedicated TTL Flash compatible
- 42.4MP Full-frame back-illuminated Exmor R CMOS sensor
- 35mm F2.0 ZEISS Sonnar T lens with macro capability
- World's first user-selectable optical variable low-pass filter
- Fast Hybrid AF with 399 focal plane phase-detection AF points
- The dp0 is the fourth camera in the new Quattro series to be released, with the dp1, dp2 currently available and the dp3 Quattro to follow
- The dp0 is stocked with a fixed and newly designed 14mm F4 wide-angle lens designed specifically and lined up perfectly with its new Foveon X3 Quattro sensor to create exceptional images
- The new Foveon X3 Quattro offers an even higher level of image purity with an increase in resolution to the previous Foveon sensor, sure to bring about new experiences in your photography
- Battery Life(Approximately) - 320 shots for Still image or 190 minutes for Playback or 45 minutes for recording movies. Continuous shooting approximately 4 frame per second
- The GR II comes equipped with Wi-Fi functions for wireless connection with mobile devices such as smartphones and tablet computers. It is also compatible with NFC (Near Field Communication) functions for easy pairing with mobile devices
- The advanced GR ENGINE V imaging engine offers high-sensitivity shooting with minimal noise and the GR II's anti-aliasing filter-less design produces supremely high resolution, color-rich images.
- Capture both JPG and open-standard DNG RAW images. The GR II offers a variety of computer-free image processing functions, including in-body RAW-data development to output JPEG format files.
Prices and product information last updated on 2019-01-18 · Product information and images source: Amazon Product Advertising API · Technika participates in various affiliate marketing programs, which means we may receive commissions on purchases made through our links to retailer sites.