Best Food Processors Buying Guide: Welcome to Technika’s round-up of the top Food Processors you can buy in 2018. This buying guide is the result of many days of research, reading thousands of user reviews, crowdsourced opinions and owner ratings, our personal experience, and more. See our top picks from brands like Braun, Cuisinart, Breville and Ninja.
Our Top Recommendations
- It's used for chop, slice, whisk and knead, or even get a vitamin boost with the juicer attachment
- DualControl system with variable speed: The pre-set speed function ensures immediate and very even results, without ramping up through all speeds. Processing starts directly at any of 11 speeds you choose, for even more control over performance
- Easy to clean: Every part (except the base with the motor) is dishwasher safe
- Power and Voltage: Rated Powerful 600 watt motors for Processing - 110V For USA
- shredding and slicing blades are not adjustable.
- LCD display displays count-up and count-down auto timer
- Accessory storage box can be stored horizontally or vertically based on storage space
- Metallic colored ; Construction Materials :Die-Cast Metal Base. High Impact BPA-Free Bowl. Stainless Steel Blades.
- BPA-free processing bowls; 16 cup large bowl and 2.5 cup mini processing bowl
- Three feed chute options
- adjustable slicer with 24 settings
- 1000 Watt Induction Motor; 21.6 x 19 x 43.2 cm ; 7 Kg
- 12-cup capacity
- Smart Base, 4 high-performance attachments
- 12 Smart Programs: Chef-designed automatic recipe creations at the tap of a touchscreen.
- Smart Vessel Recognition: Smart Base recognizes each attachment and automatically displays pre-set Smart Programs
Prices and product information last updated on 2021-01-23 · Product information and images source: Amazon Product Advertising API · Technika participates in various affiliate marketing programs, which means we may receive commissions on purchases made through our links to retailer sites.