Best Hand Blenders Buying Guide: Welcome to Technika’s round-up of the top Hand Blenders you can buy in 2018. This buying guide is the result of many days of research, reading thousands of user reviews, crowdsourced opinions and owner ratings, our personal experience, and more. See our top picks from brands like Braun, Breville and OXA.
Our Top Recommendations
- PowerBell technology - durable stainless steel blades and unique bell-shaped blending shaft for fast and finer results
- Smart speed- the world's first smart speed technology. The more you squeeze, the more power you get. Feel how easy it is to regulate speeds with one hand
- Easy Click ensures all attachments can be removed with one simple click
- Soft grip handle for comfortable use
- PowerBell Technology - Durable stainless steel blades and unique bell-shaped blending shaft for fast and finer results
- EasyClick ensures all attachments can be removed with one simple click
- Turbo Boost for added power
- Soft Grip handle for comfortable use and 20 ounce beaker and whisk attachment included
- Bell shaped base, revolutionary shape plus internal ribbing reduces the suction for greater control and efficient blending
- Ergonomic pistol-like control grip with trigger operation
- 8in immersion depth for large quantities or tall pots
- Adjustable speed
- Powerful hand blender with 6 speeds + Turbo
- Includes 500ml food processor - make chunky salsa, cauliflower rice, guacamole and more.
- Super sleek, lightweight yet sturdy design with rubberized handle for a secure grip.
- Includes 600ml beaker, whisk attachment, plus splash guard to prevent food splatter.
Prices and product information last updated on 2018-12-11 · Product information and images source: Amazon Product Advertising API · Technika participates in various affiliate marketing programs, which means we may receive commissions on purchases made through our links to retailer sites.