Best Hand Mixers Buying Guide: Welcome to Technika’s round-up of the top Hand Mixers you can buy in 2018. This buying guide is the result of many days of research, reading thousands of user reviews, crowdsourced opinions and owner ratings, our personal experience, and more. See our top picks from brands like KitchenAid, Breville and OXO.
Our Top Recommendations
- Soft Start Feature
- Lockable Swivel Cord
- Soft Grip Handle
- Beater Ejector Button
- 5 Speeds: Mix ingredients for a variety of recipes from slowly stirring in chunky ingredients, like nuts or chocolate chips, at speed one to whipping egg whites or heavy cream at speed five.
- Lock the cord into either the left or right side of the mixer so you can approach ingredients from any angle. The round cord is easy to wipe clean.
- Easily and quickly remove any accessory from the hand mixer with the single-handed press of a button.
- The Stainless Steel Turbo Beater II Accessories are ideal for mixing heavy ingredients. Dishwasher safe.
- Beater IQ intuitive interface detects the type of attachment you are using and adjusts the speed to the best desired range for what you are mixing
- Powerful 240-watt DC motor for quiet operation and high torque at low speeds
- Quiet scraper beaters mix to the edges without clanging to maximize contact with the bowl
- Count-up timer for accurate control of recipes that require precise mixing time
- Mixer features a splatter-free slow start and soft-touch intuitive digital controls allow you to smoothly adjust mixing between six speeds.
- DC motor holds consistent speed, even as your batter thickens (like cruise control!)
- Headlight illuminates bowl as you mix, allowing you to monitor batter consistency and remains on for safety as long as the Mixer is plugged in.
- Beaters store on the Mixer body, and the cord wraps around the base for compact, upright storage.
Prices and product information last updated on 2021-04-14 · Product information and images source: Amazon Product Advertising API · Technika participates in various affiliate marketing programs, which means we may receive commissions on purchases made through our links to retailer sites.