Best Indoor Electric Grills Buying Guide: Welcome to Technika’s round-up of the top Indoor Electric Grills you can buy in 2019. This buying guide is the result of many days of research, reading thousands of user reviews, crowdsourced opinions and owner ratings, our personal experience, and more. See our top picks from brands like Breville, DeLonghi and Cuisinart.
Our Top Recommendations
- Adjustable temperature from 320oF to 480oF
- Removable plates (1 ribbed and 1 flat)
- Electronic temperature control on LCD screen with dual thermostat
- Embedded elements
- 5 cooking functions: contact grill and panini press, open full grill, open full griddle, half grill half griddle
- Removable, dishwasher safe die-cast plates with embedded heating elements
- Digital control led panel with two knobs to set the temperature control of the two plates
- Large cooking surface of 14.5in X 9in (doubles to 14.5in X 18in once opened)
- Six cooking options in one: contact grill, Panini press, full griddle, full grill, half grill/half griddle, top melt
- Removable, reversible and nonstick grill/griddle plates
- Dual zone temperature control
- Adjustable top cover with 6 presets to top melt and lock for storage. LWH:14.65 x 16.22 x 8.11 inches . UC Cubic Feet: 2.07 UC LWH : 10.87 x 19.25 x 17.13 (all dimensions are in inches)MC Quantity: 2, MC Cubic Feet: 3.31 , MC LWH: 19.25 x 17.38 x 17.13(all dimensions are in inches )
Prices and product information last updated on 2021-04-13 · Product information and images source: Amazon Product Advertising API · Technika participates in various affiliate marketing programs, which means we may receive commissions on purchases made through our links to retailer sites.