Best Irons Buying Guide: Welcome to Technika’s round-up of the top Irons you can buy in 2018. This buying guide is the result of many days of research, reading thousands of user reviews, crowdsourced opinions and owner ratings, our personal experience, and more. See our top picks from brands like Rowenta and Panasonic.
Our Top Recommendations
- 1800-watt steam iron with SteamForce technology for fast, effective removal of wrinkles from all types of fabrics
- Integrated electronic steam pump delivers powerful burst of steam (up to 210g). Water tank capacity: 10.8 oz
- Pushes up to 30% more steam into material (compared to steam irons with no pump). Continuous steam output: 35 g/min
- Smooth-gliding stainless-steel soleplate with nonstick coating; 400 steam holes for even steam distribution
- STAINLESS-STEEL SOLEPLATE WITH PRECEISION TIP - Provides smooth-gliding across different garment surfaces and ability to smooth hard-to-reach areas with 1700 Watts of Power.
- 400+ STEAM HOLES AND 150G/MIN BURST OF STEAM - Patented Microsteam system with over 400 steam holes provides excellent steam distribution and penetration with the powerful 150g/min burst of steam
- DESIGNED TO MAKE IRONING EASY - Comfortable grip handle, 7-foot cord with 360-degree moveability, burst-of-steam on demand, vertical steaming for hanging garments, and more!
- USE ANY WATER TO IRON - This iron can use any water straight from the sink since it has an anti-calcium system. It also has an easy fill hole, anti-drip lid, and clearly displays the water level to let you know when its time to refill the extra-large 12.7 ounce water tank
- STAINLESS-STEEL SOLEPLATE W/ PRECISION TIP - Easy gliding across different garments, smoothing hard-to-reach areas, and 1700-Watts of Power
- 400+ STEAM HOLES WITH 35 G/MIN OF STEAM - Provide excellent steam distribution
- EASY CONTROL THERMOSTAT KNOB - Easily select the ideal steam output based on fabric
- USE TAP WATER TO IRON - Easily fill the iron with easy fill hole, anti-drip lid, and translucent water tank window
- 3-piece cordless steam/dry iron set makes ironing safer and easier
- Sturdy charging base with automatic retractable cord and steam/temperature chart
- Ergonomic iron features stainless-steel soleplate, pushbutton and electronic controls, automatic shut-off, anti-drip system, and "Stay Clean" steam vents
- 3 heat settings, adjustable steam, spray mist, jet-of-steam/self-cleaning, and vertical steam options
Best Sellers on Amazon
- LCD Display And 9 Presets - Use the digital LCD display to easily select from 9 preset modes for ideal temperatures and steam, including for nylon, silk, wool, cotton, jeans, and linen.
- Double Ceramic-Coated Soleplate - Super smooth bottom to glide over all kinds of fabric and press out stubborn wrinkles.
- Automatic Safety Shutoff - Motion-sensitive sensors automatically switch off the iron to avoid burning fabric.
- Long Lasting And Durable - The anti-calcium and self-cleaning system removes calcium deposits to maintain the iron's high performance and also increase product life.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED - Backed by a 2-year hassle-free warranty and supported by a customer service team based in Andover, KS
- QUICK HEAT UP TIME - A 1.4-ounce water tank heats up in 15 seconds, equipped with 1-touch steam control and 3 temperature settings for various fabric types. Fill measuring cup with water up to maximum 1.1 ounce mark
- EQUIPPED FOR THE JOB - 420 watts of power removes wrinkles from almost any fabric, an anti-slip handle for improved grip, and a 7.5-foot power cord for reachability
- DUAL VOLTAGE CONVENIENCE - Sized and equipped for travel anywhere in the world, just select between 100 and 240 volts
- HEATS FASTER: Maytag Iron reaches max temperature in less than a minute, much faster than traditional irons. Plus, it only takes 3 seconds for steam to regenerate - the anti-wrinkle spray, removes wrinkles faster and the stainless steel sole plate smooths effortlessly
- VERTICAL STEAM: The Maytag Iron is not JUST for ironing, now you can steam out wrinkles on your hanging garments too, with the vertical steam function - ergonomic soft touch grip provides the perfect balance and comfort for upright use
- PRECISION THERMOSTAT: Iron specialty fabrics - Linen, Cotton, Silk, Wool, Nylon, or Synthetic; simply turn the dial for a precise temperature and ironing becomes quick and effortless for ALL your fabrics.
- SELF-CLEANING: The best part, this iron will self-clean! With an anti-calc and anti-scale function, your iron will remain in pristine condition use after use
Prices and product information last updated on 2019-05-22 · Product information and images source: Amazon Product Advertising API · Technika participates in various affiliate marketing programs, which means we may receive commissions on purchases made through our links to retailer sites.