Best Portable Chargers Buying Guide: Welcome to Technika’s round-up of the top Portable Chargers you can buy in 2018. This buying guide is the result of many days of research, reading thousands of user reviews, crowdsourced opinions and owner ratings, our personal experience, and more. See our top picks from brands like Anker, RAVPower, Aukey, Morphie and Lumina.
Our Top Recommendations
- The Anker Advantage: Join the 10 million+ powered by our leading technology.
- Remarkably Compact: The smallest and lightest 10000mAh portable charger. Provides almost three-and-a-half iPhone 6s charges or three Galaxy S6 charges.
- High-speed-Charging Technology: Anker's exclusive PowerIQ and VoltageBoost combine to deliver the fastest possible charge for any device. Qualcomm Quick Charge not supported.
- Certified Safe: Anker's MultiProtect safety system ensures complete protection for you and your devices.
- The Anker Advantage: Join the 30 million+ powered by our leading technology.
- Upgraded Capacity: The successor to PowerCore 10400-identical compact size but packed with even more power. Charges an iPhone 8 almost 5 times, an iPhone X or Samsung Galaxy S9 3 times, or an iPad Air 2 once.
- Light and Compact: A super-high 13000 mAh capacity with two high speed USB ports is all contained in a portable charger smaller than a wallet.
- High-Speed Charging: PowerIQ and VoltageBoost combine to deliver a max speed charge to any device (up to 3A - Qualcomm Quick Charge not supported). Input: 5V / 2A.
- Small Body, Big Power: Small enough to be carried around - big enough (10000mAh) to charge an iPhone 7 Plus up to 2.1 times [iPhone charging cable not included], a Galaxy S8 up to 2.0 times, and an iPad mini 4 about 1.2 times [Note]: We upgraded the appearance of the product based on the original product structure, making it more compactable.
- Great Efficiency Boost: Being recharged 2 times faster thanks to the two DC 5V / 2A input
- Two Devices at a Time: Quickly and smartly charges a smartphone and a tablet at the same time via iSmart ports with the total 3.4A output (Each 2.4A max). [Qualcomm Quick Charge not supported]
- Thoughtful Design for Comfortable Grip: Built with rounded corners to e aesthetical and ergonomic pleasures
- 10050mAh of backup USB power - Fully charge your iPhone 7 3.4 times or Samsung Galaxy S8+ 2 times
- Dual-function USB-C input/output port charges your USB-C device or recharges the power bank at 5V 3A. Standard USB charges your other devices at up to 5V 2.1A. Charge two devices simultaneously with up to 3A shared output (Qualcomm Quick Charge not supported)
- Compact form with modern and durable aluminum case. Built-in LED battery level indicator shows battery level at a glance
- Built-in safeguards protect your devices against excessive current, overheating, and overcharging
- 10,000Mah battery, up to 48 hours of extra battery*
- Includes Type-C charging port-supports both charge input and output at 15W fast charge (up to 3a)
- Additional 2.1a USB charging port - charge two power-hungry devices at once
- Includes USB Type-C to Type-C and USB type-A to Type-C cables
Prices and product information last updated on 2019-03-18 · Product information and images source: Amazon Product Advertising API · Technika participates in various affiliate marketing programs, which means we may receive commissions on purchases made through our links to retailer sites.