Best Super-Automatic Espresso Machines Under $1200 Buying Guide: Welcome to Technika’s round-up of the top Super-Automatic Espresso Machines Under $1200 you can buy in 2018. This buying guide is the result of many days of research, reading thousands of user reviews, crowdsourced opinions and owner ratings, our personal experience, and more. See our top picks from brands like Saeco, DeLonghi and Jura.
Our Top Recommendations
- From Espresso to Cappuccino, there is an assortment of options waiting to satisfy your coffee cravings. Whether it's first thing in the morning or an after dinner treat, there's a taste for any time of the day, right at your fingertips.
- When time is of the essence, you can brew perfect espresso and cappuccino without the wait, thanks to the Quick Heat Boiler.
- Every coffee you prepare will be topped with a silky, milk layer that beckons the taste buds. The milk carafe froths the milk twice, then pours a splash free creamy layer into your cup at just the right temperature.
- Choose your ideal strength from the 5 different settings, select the length and the temperature.
- Patented "Cappuccino System" frother that mixes steam and milk to create a rich, creamy froth
- Easy-to-use rotary and push button control panel with programmable menu settings and beans container capacity is 8.8 ounces
- Grinds beans instantly with the patented, compact and easy-to-clean "Direct-to-Brew" system. Use your favorite coffee beans to create your perfect espresso. Beans with less visible oil, usually a medium roast, are recommended for best grinder performance
- Professional-quality, conical low-pitch burr grinder with adjustable grind fineness.Maximum cup height: 4.25 inches
- Piano Black with silver details
- Intuitive symbol display control panel
- Thermoblock heating system with 15 bar pump
- Three programmable specialties and coffee strength levels
- Simply espresso, the ultra-compact 1-cup coffee machine
- Designed to make the perfect espresso
- Bean to cup in a compact design; User defined cup sizes
- Aroma preservation cover keeps the coffee beans fresher longer
- Simple operation - Thanks to the one-switch operating concept of the smart Rotary Switch
- Height-adjustable coffee spout - The height of the coffee spout can be adjusted between 2.6 - 4.4 inches to allow any size of cup to be used
- Fine foam frothier - The revolutionary fine foam technology ensures unique milk foam quality with a fine, feather-light consistency
- Combination of striking clean lines, compact dimensions, high-quality materials and uncompromising workmanship
- Unique rotating coffee spouts automatically control selection of one or two drinks
- Height adjustable coffee spout ranges from 1.2" to 4.4" high
- 4 oz. Bean Hopper has air tight aroma preservation cover to keep beans fresh
- Boiler Design - Stainless Steel ThermoBlock
Prices and product information last updated on 2018-03-22 · Product information and images source: Amazon Product Advertising API · Technika participates in various affiliate marketing programs, which means we may receive commissions on purchases made through our links to retailer sites.