Best Super-Automatic Espresso Machines Under $1200 Buying Guide: Welcome to Technika’s round-up of the top Super-Automatic Espresso Machines Under $1200 you can buy in 2019. This buying guide is the result of many days of research, reading thousands of user reviews, crowdsourced opinions and owner ratings, our personal experience, and more. See our top picks from brands like Saeco, DeLonghi and Jura.
Our Top Recommendations
- Fresh espresso for every cup. The professional burr grinder with 13 adjustable settings grinds fresh beans every time to ensure maximum freshness. You can also use pre-ground in the second chamber. Your choice of regular, specialty or decaf.
- Front Accessible Components. Removable water tank and drip tray, as well as used espresso grounds, are front-accessible for easy cleanup. Indicators tell you when it’s time to clean the machine, and all parts are dishwasher safe.
- Your Foam, Your Way. A manual frother mixes steam and milk to create a rich, creamy froth for evenly textured drinks – just the way you like them.
- Consistent Brewing Every Time. Each cup is automatically brewed to the perfect temperature, richness and density. And you can customize the settings to ensure its always just the way you like it.
- ONE TOUCH: Prepare 3 barista quality specialties including ristretto, espresso and coffee at the touch of a button - coffee only
- PERFECT ESPRESSO: Ultimate coffee quality thanks to JURA's exclusive Pulse Extraction Process
- CONICAL BURR GRINDER: Fast and precise AromaG3 grinder grinds whole beans to the optimum fineness
- : JURA is always freshly ground, not capsuled - fresh taste with very limited waste - single serve machine
- Multi-level grinder and micro brewing unit for the ultimate Espresso.
- Touch panel with three user-defined cup sizes and two aroma levels to choose from.
- The ultra-compact model, reduced to the Absolute minimum. 9 x 12.7 x 17.5 inches. (W x H x D).
- The automatic energy-saving mode, programmed switch-off time and Patented zero-energy switch ensure high Energy efficiency.
- Simple operation - Thanks to the one-switch operating concept of the smart Rotary Switch
- Height-adjustable coffee spout - The height of the coffee spout can be adjusted between 2.6 - 4.4 inches to allow any size of cup to be used
- Fine foam frothier - The revolutionary fine foam technology ensures unique milk foam quality with a fine, feather-light consistency
- Combination of striking clean lines, compact dimensions, high-quality materials and uncompromising workmanship
- Unique rotating coffee spouts automatically control selection of one or two drinks
- Height adjustable coffee spout ranges from 1.2" to 4.4" high
- 4 oz. Bean Hopper has air tight aroma preservation cover to keep beans fresh
- Boiler Design - Stainless Steel ThermoBlock
Prices and product information last updated on 2021-04-14 · Product information and images source: Amazon Product Advertising API · Technika participates in various affiliate marketing programs, which means we may receive commissions on purchases made through our links to retailer sites.