Best Thermostats Buying Guide: Welcome to Technika’s round-up of the top Thermostats you can buy in 2018. This buying guide is the result of many days of research, reading thousands of user reviews, crowdsourced opinions and owner ratings, our personal experience, and more. See our top picks from brands like Nest, ecobee and Honeywell.
Our Top Recommendations
- Works with Alexa for voice control,Languages:English,French,Spanish,Dutch
- Screen:24-bit color LCD,480 x 480 resolution at 229 pixel per inch (PPI),2.08 in (5.3 cm) diameter
- Compatibility:The Nest Learning Thermostat works with 95% of 24V heating and cooling systems, including gas, electric, forced air, heat pump, radiant, oil, hot water, solar and geothermal,Heating: 1,2, and 3 stages (W1, W2, W3),Cooling: 1 and 2 stages (Y1, Y2)Heat pump: with auxiliary and emergency heat (O/B, AUX, E),Humidifier or dehumidifier (HUM, DEHUM),Fan (G),Power (C, RH, RC)
- Wireless:Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n @ 2.4GHz, 5GHz,802.15.4 @ 2.4GHz,Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE)
- Comes with built-in Alexa Voice Service, so you can ask your ecobee to set a timer, read you the news, adjust the temperature, and more. With Far-field voice technology your ecobee4 can hear you from across the room.
- Room sensors help manage hot and cold spots in your home, delivering comfort to the rooms that matter most.
- Easily adjust temperature and comfort settings from anywhere using your Android and iOS devices. Also works with Apple HomeKit, Samsung SmartThings, IFTTT and more
- Save an average 23% on heating and cooling costs each year. Learn more at ecobee.com/savings.
- Advanced control from anywhere using your Android or iOS device
- Integrates seamlessly with your preferred smart home system
- Energy Star certified, plus you can save up to 23% annually on heating and cooling costs. Compared to a hold of 72°F
- Add SmartSensor to manage hot or cold spots and deliver enhanced comfort to the rooms that matter most
- Works with Alexa for voice control (Alexa device sold separately).
- Product requires C-Wire, unit will not work without it. Heat Pump with Auxiliary Heat. No duel fuel
- Control your Smart Home with Amazon Alexa for voice control (Alexa device sold separately) and Apple HomeKit with voice control using Siri, the Apple voice assistant
- 7-Day Flexible Scheduling or Location Based Temperature control (GeoFencing). Uses geofencing technology to keep track of your smart phone's location;Auto changeover: The Lyric T5 can be set to determine if the home's system should be in heating or cooling mode to provide maximum comfort
Prices and product information last updated on 2021-04-14 · Product information and images source: Amazon Product Advertising API · Technika participates in various affiliate marketing programs, which means we may receive commissions on purchases made through our links to retailer sites.