Best VR Headsets Buying Guide: Welcome to Technika’s round-up of the top VR Headsets you can buy in 2018. This buying guide is the result of many days of research, reading thousands of user reviews, crowdsourced opinions and owner ratings, our personal experience, and more. See our top picks from brands like HTC, Oculus, Sony, Samsung and Google.
Our Top Recommendations
- FLEXIBLE PLAY AREA - Use VIVE seated, standing or in a space up to 15 feet x 15 feet. SteamVR Tracking provides the best experience possible, so play the way that works for you.
- FULLY IMMERSIVE – Realistic movement and actions from precise, 360-degree controller and headset tracking with realistic graphics, directional audio and HD haptic feedback in the virtual world.
- POWERED BY STEAM VR - Enjoy over 1500 games for SteamVR, plus everything you love about Steam, including new releases, automatic game updates and millions of your closest friends.
- FREE CONTENT WITH PURCHASE - On Viveport, HTC's global VR app store, get a free trial for Viveport Subscription plus Google's Tilt Brush, Everest VR, and Richie's Plank with your purchase.
- Contains: PlayStation VR headset, Processor unit, PlayStation VR headset connection cable, HDMI cable, USB cable, Stereo headphones, AC power cord, AC adaptor, PlayStation VR Demo Disc
- Games Come First - With gamers in mind, PlayStation delivers a new world of unexpected gaming experiences through PlayStation VR.
- Just Plug and Play - Getting into PlayStation VR couldn't be easier. Just plug the PlayStation VR headset and your PlayStation Camera into your PlayStation 4 system. Sold separately.
- Advanced VR Display - Seamless visuals keep you connected to the virtual world through an expansive 5.7” OLED 1080p display running at up to 120 frames per second.
- Get 6 free titles, including: Robo Recall, Luckyʼs Tale, Quill, Medium, Dead and Buried, and Toybox.
- Riftʼs ultra low-latency tracking offers unparalleled immersion.
- The Oculus Touch controllers bring your hands into VR, letting you interact naturally with the virtual world.
- NVIDIA GTX 1050Ti/AMD Radeon RX 470 or greater Graphics Card Required and a RAM of 8 GB+ RAM.
- Be transported to amazing new worlds, in games, video and images
- Use the intuitive controller that comes in the box to drop, point, select and Drag with a Wave of your wrist
- Hundreds of games and experiences from Oculus. Sensor Type : Accelerometer, Gyro Sensor, Proximity Sensor
- Samsung Galaxy USB Type-C models: Note8, Galaxy S8, Galaxy S8+, Galaxy S9, Galaxy S9+ ; and Micro USB models: Galaxy S7, Galaxy S7 edge, Galaxy Note5, Galaxy S6, Galaxy S6 edge and Galaxy S6 edge+.
- Immersive experience
- Works with your smartphone
- Lots of content to explore
- Clever, user-friendly design
Prices and product information last updated on 2021-04-14 · Product information and images source: Amazon Product Advertising API · Technika participates in various affiliate marketing programs, which means we may receive commissions on purchases made through our links to retailer sites.