Best Waterproof Digital Cameras Buying Guide: Welcome to Technika’s round-up of the top Waterproof Digital Cameras you can buy in 2018. This buying guide is the result of many days of research, reading thousands of user reviews, crowdsourced opinions and owner ratings, our personal experience, and more. See our top picks from brands like Olympus, Nikon, Panasonic and Fujifilm.
Our Top Recommendations
- New 12MP Hi-Speed Image Sensor for improved low light performance and noise reduction
- Underwater: compensation: -2 EV to +2 EV (in 1/3 EV steps). Bright F2.0 high-speed Lens. Video Recording format : MOV(MPEG-4AVC/H.264)
- Dual Quad Core TruePic VIII Image Processor. 3.0 inches 460k-Dot LCD Monitor. Focus Range Normal: 3.94 inches (10 cm) to Infinity. Macro: 0.4 inches (1 cm) to Infinity
- Field sensor system with GPS, Manometer, Compass, and temperature sensors
- Waterproof, freeze proof, shockproof and dustproof adventure camera with extra capabilities;Autofocus (AF) : Contrast-detect AF
- Stunning high resolution photos, 4K Ultra HD videos, Time-lapse videos, Super lapse videos and music montages
- 5x optical zoom NIKKOR lens with telephoto power and Hybrid VR image stabilization; Charging Time:2 hours 20 minutes (when using Charging AC Adapter EH-73P and when no charge remains)(Approx.)
- Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, eCompass, altimeter, depth gauge and more
- Adventure-ready, rugged body -- waterproof, dustproof, shock and freeze-proof
- Built-in Wi-Fi links to a smartphone for remote control and on-the-spot mobile sharing
- Records super-clear stills and Full HD 1080p video in and out of water
Prices and product information last updated on 2019-05-20 · Product information and images source: Amazon Product Advertising API · Technika participates in various affiliate marketing programs, which means we may receive commissions on purchases made through our links to retailer sites.