Best WiFi Routers Buying Guide: Welcome to Technika’s round-up of the top WiFi Routers you can buy in 2019. This buying guide is the result of many days of research, reading thousands of user reviews, crowdsourced opinions and owner ratings, our personal experience, and more. See our top picks from brands like Linksys, Google, NETGEAR and TP-Link.
Our Top Recommendations
- Power your streaming and gaming with Next Gen AC Wi-Fi, which utilizes Multi-User MIMO technology to keep multiple Wi-Fi devices online at the same time and the same speed
- Enjoy your favorite online games and streaming content without buffering or lag via dual-band speeds up to 1.9 GBPS Connect 4K TV, gaming console, laptop and more with four Gigabit Ethernet ports for wired transfer speeds 10x faster than Fast Ethernet
- 3 external antennas expand Wi-Fi range throughout a medium-size home
- Easy setup, generate guest passwords, monitor your Wi-Fi remotely and more with Smart Wi-Fi software
- Next-Gen AC Wi-Fi - Multi-User MIMO technology. Operating Temperature : 0 to 40 degree Celsius
- Combined dual-band speeds up to 1.7 Gbps for powerful Wi-Fi performance,Beamforming technology focuses Wi-Fi signal to each device on your network
- Featuring a new look, Smart Wi-Fi app provides parental controls, guest passwords and much more to fully manage your home Wi-Fi from a mobile device anytime, anywhere
- Compatible with Amazon Echo/Alexa/Google Assistant – Control your home network using voice commands
- Circle Smart Parental Controls - Limit daily internet time for websites, apps, and more
- AC2300 WiFi—Up to 1625+600 Mbps wireless speed
- Simultaneously stream to multiple devices with Multi-User MIMO (MU-MIMO)
- Set up the Archer C5200 in minutes thanks to its intuitive web interface and the powerful Tether app. Tether lets you manage network settings, including parental controls and media sharing preferences, from any Android or iOS device.
- Boost Your Wi-Fi: Advanced NitroQAM (1024-QAM) and 4-Stream technology increase maximum 5GHz Wi-Fi speeds by 25%, achieving combined Wi-Fi speeds of up to 5134Mbps.
- More Bands, More Devices: Tri-Band Wi-Fi offers three distinct wireless bands for more devices and MU-MIMO allows the router to achieve 4X efficiency by communicating with up to four devices at once.
- Smoother Performance: Smart Connect automatically assigns each device to the best available band to achieve optimal performance.
- A new type of connected system that replaces your router for seamless wifi coverage throughout your home, helping eliminate dead zones and buffering
- Network assist technology keeps your connection fast by always selecting the clearest channel and fastest band for your devices; WiFi throughput: 1200 MPBS.
- A simple app gets you set up quickly and allows you to see what's connected, prioritize devices, and pause the WiFi on kids' devices
- A single WiFi point covers up to 1,500 square feet, a set of three covers homes up to 4,500 square feet WiFi points work together so you can add more if you need additional coverage
- Enjoy 4K HD video and play online games simultaneously with faster Wi-Fi to all your devices
- NitroQAM and 4-Stream technology delivers up to 3150Mbps Wi-Fi speeds over dual 2.4GHz (1000Mbps) and 5GHz (2167Mbps) bands
- AC3150 class MU-MIMO works with BCM/QCA-based MU-MIMO clients. Provides up to 3x performance boost
- Powerful Dual-core 1.4GHz CPU for multi-tasking, such as USB storage and VPN connection
- Wi-Fi Mesh Technology for Complete Home Coverage
- Dual-Band 802.11AC 3X3 MIMO Wi-Fi
- Convenient Smart-Touch Display for Real-Time Status
- Easy Setup and Powerful Wi-Fi Management using the AmpliFi App
Best Sellers in WiFi Routers on Amazon
Prices and product information last updated on 2021-04-14 · Product information and images source: Amazon Product Advertising API · Technika participates in various affiliate marketing programs, which means we may receive commissions on purchases made through our links to retailer sites.