Best Wired On-Ear Headphones Buying Guide: Welcome to Technika’s round-up of the top Wired On-Ear Headphones you can buy in 2019. This buying guide is the result of many days of research, reading thousands of user reviews, crowdsourced opinions and owner ratings, our personal experience, and more. See our top picks from brands like Sennheiser, Grado, Audeze and Bowers & Wilkins.
Our Top Recommendations
- Closed back, on-ear model provides noise isolation and listening comfort in a compact, lightweight design
- Made For iPod/iPhone cable with integrated 3 button smart remote and microphone
- Sennheiser engineered 18-ohm transducers deliver wide frequency response and high output levels when connected to portable audio devices
- Foldable stainless steel headband makes it easy to pack and store so Momentum On-Ear can travel with you.
- Open-back headphones
- Transducer Type: Dynamic
- Operating Principle: Open Air
- 6.5mm Golden Adapter
- 2017 RED DOT AWARD WINNER: "Outstanding sound....The materials, workmanship and technical equipment of these headphones guarantee a unique tonal and tactile experience."
- GREAT AUDIO EVERYWHERE: The lightweight, modern industrial design of the SINE folds flat, so you can easily take it anywhere. The sturdy aluminum frame and comfortable leather earpads deliver great comfort wherever you go.
- SUPERIOR RESOLUTION: Our innovative planar magnetic drivers use NASA material to provide lower distortion, better bass response, and clearer, more accurate sound than any other on-ear headphone.
- DISTINCTIVE STYLE: Designed by our partners at Designworks USA, a BMW group subsidiary, the SINE's industrial design makes a "stand out in the crowd" statement.
Prices and product information last updated on 2021-04-13 · Product information and images source: Amazon Product Advertising API · Technika participates in various affiliate marketing programs, which means we may receive commissions on purchases made through our links to retailer sites.