Best Wireless Music Systems Buying Guide: Welcome to Technika’s round-up of the top Wireless Music Systems you can buy in 2018. This buying guide is the result of many days of research, reading thousands of user reviews, crowdsourced opinions and owner ratings, our personal experience, and more. See our top picks from brands like Bang & Olufsen, Sonos, Bowers & Wilkins, Naim and MartinLogan.
Our Top Recommendations
- Premium wireless speaker fills the entire room with sound
- Flexible design and a five-channel speaker, brings you an ambient sound experience no matter where you are placed
- Easy and intuitive music control directly on Beoplay A6
- Light gray cover included, additional covers available in dark gray, dark rose and dusty blue
- Our biggest and best-sounding speaker featuring six amplifiers with six dedicated speaker drivers. Fill even the largest rooms with pure, brilliant sound. Stereo pair for an even better sound experience.
- Connect your Play:5 to any Amazon Echo or Alexa-enabled device, then just ask for the music you love.
- Play different songs in different rooms at the same time. Or, pump one song in perfect sync, throughout your home.
- Wirelessly Stream all your favorite music services like Amazon Music, Pandora, Apple Music, and Spotify.
- Zeppelin Wireless is the same iconic design of the original Zeppelin, but features dramatically improved acoustics and functionality, making it the best one-piece audio systems available.
- All new drive units featuring the latest audiophile technologies:2 double dome tweeters, 2 midrange drivers with FST technology and a 6.5" subwoofer for deep bass to be played at an impressive volume. Power consumption : Below 1.50 Watts(sleep) Below 0.30 Watts(standby).
- No matter what devise you use with Zeppelin Wireless, the combination of Air Play, Bluetooth, aptX and Spotify Connect means pristine sound is only a couple of button presses away.
- Supported by Bowers & Wilkins free control app for easy setup. dimentions Height 188mm Width 660mm Depth 183mm
- 300 Watts of Power,
- Multi-Room Capability
- Streams 24-Bit/192kHz
- Plays Bluetooth aptX, TIDAL, Spotify, Apple AirPlay, More
- Streaming formats: Bluetooth Audio Streaming, Google Cast, Apple AirPlay, DLNA - DMR, Spotify Connect, QPlay 2.0
- Integrated music services: Spotify, Deezer, TuneIn Internet Radio, QQ Music
- BeoLink Multiroom: Connects all your Bang & Olufsen products in one wireless multiroom system
- 360º sound: The conical speaker body creates a 360-degree sound image that will fill the room from any position
- Wireless streaming via Apple airplay, DTS Play-Fi, and Bluetooth. Additional analog, optical, and Ethernet inputs.
- Dual folded motion tweeters, high-excursion woofer, and 100 watt (140 peak) amplifier. Aluminum remote.
- Subwoofer output with custom crossover for Connection of external Sub.
- Multiple network setup Methods.
Prices and product information last updated on 2018-11-14 · Product information and images source: Amazon Product Advertising API · Technika participates in various affiliate marketing programs, which means we may receive commissions on purchases made through our links to retailer sites.