Best Wireless Over-Ear Headphones Buying Guide: Welcome to Technika’s round-up of the top Wireless Over-Ear Headphones you can buy in 2018. This buying guide is the result of many days of research, reading thousands of user reviews, crowdsourced opinions and owner ratings, our personal experience, and more. See our top picks from brands like Bang & Olufsen, Sennheiser, V-MODA, Bose and Bowers & Wilkins.
Our Top Recommendations
- Premium wireless, over-ear headphones with Bang & Olufsen Signature Sound
- Frequency response - 20 - 20,000 Hz
- Frequency Response - 16 Hz - 22000 Hz
- Impedance - passive: 28 ohm, active: 480 ohm
- Noise Gard hybrid active noise cancellation blocks ambient noise using 4 microphones for ultimate isolation to dramatically improve sound quality in noisy environments. Connectivity Technology: Wireless
- 22 hour battery life with both Bluetooth and Noise Gard activated to ensure performance during long commutes or plane flights
- Technology uses 2 built-in microphones working seamlessly to improve voice quality and remove external noise during phone calls
- Two year warranty when purchased from an authorized Sennheiser dealer.** VERY IMPORTANT ** Please Note: Detachable cable must be inserted into headphone until it "clicks" and twisted clockwise (to the right) to lock the cable in place
- Like their wired siblings, P7 Wireless utilizes B&W bespoke acoustic technologies to deliver pristine audio on the move. A class leading 17 hours of listening between charges..Connectivity Technology: Wireless
- Charge from your laptop with the supplied USB cable. The P7 Wireless also features and ingenious folding mechanism and comes with a luxury case for ease of portability.
- The P7 Wireless driver diaphragm borrows key technologies from B&W advanced speaker design, resulting in more precise, controlled movement and a leap forward in headphone sound quality.
- The P7 Wireless is crafted from the finest materials, including aluminum and sheepskin leather, not just for performance but also luxury and durability.
- Crossfade's award-winning signature sound both in wireless mode via Bluetooth technology and wired mode for pure analog and zero latency essential for gamers and DJs. Connectivity Technology: Wireless; "Sound isolating" will not completely block out sound in the same way that "noise canceling" headphones will
- Built-in hidden microphone specially tuned and optimized for phone calls and voice recognition
- Lithium-ion battery provides up to 12 hours of continuous music, entertainment and calls, recharge it to 100% in 100 minutes thanks to the included elegant V-Micro USB cable; unlimited hours of music in analog wired mode
- Dual-diaphragm 50mm driver is a refined version of the award-winning Crossfade M-100 that was crowd sourced by hundreds of audiophiles and won 17 editors' choice awards, unrivaled speaker consistency, perfectly balanced air flow mechanics and materials
- Three levels of world-class noise cancellation for better listening experience in any environment
- Alexa-enabled for voice access to music, information, and more
- Noise-rejecting dual-microphone system for clear sound and voice pick-up
- Balanced audio performance at any volume
- DIGITAL NOISE CANCELATION: Industry leading noise canceling eliminates distracting background noises
- SMART LISTENING: Quickly detects your activity to automatically adjust the ambient sounds you hear
- QUICK ATTENTION MODE: Cover the right ear cup to turn down your music for instant, easy conversation
- TOUCH CONTROL: Skip a track, change the volume and take or make calls just by touching a headphone
Prices and product information last updated on 2019-03-18 · Product information and images source: Amazon Product Advertising API · Technika participates in various affiliate marketing programs, which means we may receive commissions on purchases made through our links to retailer sites.