Best Women’s Epilators Buying Guide: Welcome to Technika’s round-up of the top Women’s Epilators you can buy in 2019. This buying guide is the result of many days of research, reading thousands of user reviews, crowdsourced opinions and owner ratings, our personal experience, and more. See our top picks from brands like Philips and Braun.
Our Top Recommendations
- Hypo-allergenic, textured ceramic discs catch and remove even finest hairs
- Active hairlifter vibrates and removes even flat-lying hairs
- Active massage system stimulates and soothes skin
- Shave, trim and style attachement for ultra close and smooth results
- Fastest and most precise epilation. *Vs other Braun epilators
- The 40% wider epilation head removes more hair in one stroke*, for up to 4 weeks of smooth skin. *Vs other Braun epilators
- Braun's most innovative MicroGrip tweezer technology removes with precision even the shortest hairs that waxing cannot catch
- Cordless wet and dry usage – virtually painless with regular use
- Braun's most efficient epilator. The most gentle on skin External study at IPI Institute, Stuttgart, March 2013
- Epilation removes 4x shorter hair than wax. Plus 8 Extras Including Bikini Trimmer
- Cordless Wet and Dry epilator. Virtually painless with regular use
- Bonus bikini trimmer
- Non-stop power epilator for non-stop smooth skin
- 40 Close-Grip tweezers remove even the shortest hairs for up to 4 weeks of smooth skin
- Massage rollers and a cooling glove help make epilation more comfortable. Virtually painless hair removal with regular use.
- Extras: shaver head and trimmer cap for depilation, efficiency cap,and a cooling glove
Prices and product information last updated on 2021-04-14 · Product information and images source: Amazon Product Advertising API · Technika participates in various affiliate marketing programs, which means we may receive commissions on purchases made through our links to retailer sites.