Best Electric Tea Makers Buying Guide: Welcome to Technika’s round-up of the top Electric Tea Makers you can buy in 2018. This buying guide is the result of many days of research, reading thousands of user reviews, crowdsourced opinions and owner ratings, our personal experience, and more. See our top picks from brands like Breville, Cuisinart, Chefman and Gourmia.
Our Top Recommendations
- Tea Basket Cycle - Auto Lowers and Lifts
- Auto Start. Construction Materials - Brushed Stainless Steel Power Base
- 60 minute Keep Warm feature
- Variable temperature control; Jug Capacity: 51 oz.
- Removable stainless steel tea infuser; raise and lower to steep loose or bagged tea
- Programmable controls: 6 preset temperatures (for delicate, green, white, oolong, herbal and black teas)
- Adjustable countdown steeping timer; 30-minute keep warm option; 2-minute lift-off memory feature
- Cordless glass kettle holds 1 liter for tea steeping; 1.2 liters as a water kettle; perfect for homemade iced tea; removable spout filter
- The 1500-Watt Chefman Precision Electric Kettle with Tea Steeper allows tea lovers to call all the shots! Precision temperature control ensures each variety of tea can steep at the proper temperature, or remove the stainless tea steeper and use as a traditional electric kettle to boil water quicker than microwave or stovetop methods
- Other features include LED lighting, automatic shut off, boil dry protection, and a 360 swivel base that allows the kettle to be removed from the base for easy pouring right or left handed.
- USER FRIENDLY: Engineered with optimal brewing settings to transform grinds into bold, rich cups with just a click
- LARGE RESERVOIR: Generous 40-ounce water tank for less refilling between cycles
- EASY TO CLEAN: Coffee maker includes removable, reusable filter and holder. Also compatible with paper filters
- SLEEK STYLE: Compact, striking profile and stainless steel accents, designed to complement the modern kitchen