Best Electric Skateboards Buying Guide: Welcome to Technika’s round-up of the top Electric Skateboards you can buy in 2018. This buying guide is the result of many days of research, reading thousands of user reviews, crowdsourced opinions and owner ratings, our personal experience, and more. See our top picks from brands like Boosted, Inboard, LEIFTech and Yuneec.
Our Top Recommendations
- Get around with incredible speed and ease on the most powerful electric skateboard
- Light enough to carry anywhere - powerful enough to go everywhere
- 25% grade hill Climbing - 22 mph top speed - regenerative braking
- 2,000 watts of power. Extra traction grip tape
- PREMIUM DURABILITY with INDUSTRY BEST WARRANTY Enjoy a whole new ride with an electric skateboard built to the highest standards. Full 12 month warranty against manufacturing defects.
- LONGER RIDES Cruise up to 22 MPH on the M1 e-skateboard. 7 mile range (+ or - 2 miles depending on riding style), and even further when you pick up the only extra battery you can easily swap in seconds.
- SAFE TO RIDE, FEEL IN CONTROL Electronic regenerative braking makes for smooth deceleration and keeps you in control, while built-in LED lights provide an extra level of safety.
- ZERO TO PRO Remote control with 4 riding modes makes it safe and easy to ride even with zero experience; stiff deck flex increases stability at higher speed, while manta drive power takes on the hills.
- The LEIF eSnowboard is the only way to have a real snowboarding experience in your daily life.
- Mountains and snow is replaced by a first of its kind motor and wheel system that allows the ability
- to move just like a snowboard - up to 23 mph and 15 miles per battery.
- Add some adrenaline to your daily commute with LEIF.
- Kicktail shape ensures you have more control and better steering
- Variable speed control up to 12.5mph with two riding modes
- Up to 18 mile range
- Positive braking system